This page features links to external sites which are regularly referred to throughout Sixth Form studies, or are a means of support to students considering post-Sixth Form options.
Before rebranding this was referred to as UKCAT. UCAT is the University Clinical Aptitude Test which is an admissions test for students considering Medicine or Dentistry at university.
LNAT is the Law National Aptitude Test which is an admissions test for students considering the study of Law at university.
Applications for Oxford or Cambridge
Information about tests administered by Cambridge Assessment for Oxford and Cambridge: http://www.admissionstests.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/adt/
University Application Information:
- Discover Uni: https://discoveruni.gov.uk/
- Uni4Me: https://uni4me.co.uk/
- UK University Search: https://www.ukuniversitysearch.com/
- The Guardian - University League Table: https://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2020/sep/05/the-best-uk-universities-2021-league-table
- Complete University Guide: https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/
- Russell Group: https://russellgroup.ac.uk/for-students/
- The Student Room: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/
- Gov.uk Student Finance: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance
- Future Learn: https://www.futurelearn.com/
- Uni Taster Days: https://www.unitasterdays.com/
- 'Get ahead post-COVID' (blog): https://myurbanjungle.com/explore/blog/how-students-can-get-ahead-post-covid/
Further reading and support:
“Understanding and managing anxiety: A guide for university students (in halls)”:
This guide for outlines the triggers that most affect university students and offers useful strategies and practices to ensure a successful and happy university career.
"How to prevent Theft: A Guide for University Students":
Here are some advice and guidance on increasing your safety while at University.