Chinese New Year
Saturday 25th January is the Chinese New Year. On behalf of the Chinese Department, we wish you all a very happy Chinese New Year!
This year we organised these activities to celebrate:
- Cultural lessons about Chinese New Year and its traditions for KS3-4 Chinese students
- Lantern competition for Y7 forms
- A Y7 lantern assembly on Tuesday 28 January during TT
- Chinese New Year lunch on Tuesday 28 January in the canteen which was decorated in a Chinese New Year theme
- Veg spring rolls
- Chow Mein soup
- Vegetable Singapore noodles
- Chicken Chow Mein noodles
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Coconut & jam sponge cake for dessert
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous Year of the Rat!